About Pola Light
Pola Light: Advanced Tooth Whitening System
Millions of people across 100 countries have trusted Pola to achieve a safer, quicker, and whiter smile. The Pola Light advanced tooth whitening system combines Pola’s award-winning whitening formula, with targeted LED technology all from the comfort of your home.
- Fast acting, delivering you whiter teeth in 5 days
- Formulated to safely remove long-term stains
- Returns your smile to your whitest natural shade possible
- Extra hydration to ensure maximized patient comfort
- Remineralization to strengthen your teeth
- Fully rechargeable LED light for your future tooth whitening treatments
Pola Light Treatment in Richmond
Pola Light @ Richmond: What's included?
In every Pola Light package, you’ll find everything you need for a brighter, more radiant smile. Our comprehensive kit includes a Pola LED mouthpiece, designed for maximum comfort and efficiency. You’ll also receive four 3g syringes of either Pola Day (containing 9.5% Hydrogen Peroxide) or Pola Night (with 22% Carbamide Peroxide), allowing you to choose the whitening intensity that suits your preferences.
For your convenience, a USB charging cord ensures your Pola Light device is always ready to use. Plus, our easy-to-follow instruction guide walks you through the process step by step, ensuring a hassle-free experience. Pola Light is packaged with care to bring you a dazzling, confident smile in no time.
Book An Appointment With Us
Experience High Quality
Dental Care & Treatment
Teeth Whitening At Your Convenience
How To Use Pola Light
Enjoy a brighter more confident smile in 5 days
- Clean your teeth and rinse your Pola LED mouthpiece before use
- Attach the syringe tip provided to the syringe. Apply a small line of Pola Day or Pola Night gel evenly along the inner front of the top and bottom of your Pola LED mouthpiece
- Fit the Pola LED mouthpiece to your mouth and bite down.
- After reaching your treatment duration, remove the mouthpiece and wipe away any excess gel saliva with dry tissue. Rinse the mouthpiece and wash it with lukewarm water. Do not submerge it in water.
- Rinse your mouth or brush your teeth once the whitening session is complete.
Safe and Efficient Teeth Whitening
Why Choose Pola Light?
When it comes to teeth whitening, Pola Light by SDI is the clear choice for those seeking a brighter, more confident smile. With a remarkable 50-year history, SDI has always been at the forefront of dental innovation, and Pola Light is no different. Because of its dependability and efficacy, dentists recommend the Pola brand to people who want to enhance their smiles.
What sets Pola Light apart is its convenience and safety. Patients can now whiten their teeth in the comfort of their homes, on their schedule. A rechargeable kit is included in the Pola Light package, guaranteeing continued use for subsequent whitening procedures and making it an affordable option for long-term results. Choose Pola Light and experience the trusted, hassle-free path to a brilliantly radiant smile.
WHY CHOOSE US
To Quality Dentistry
We distinguish ourselves by our fresh, modern and friendly approach to dentistry, with a peaceful and progressive atmosphere.
Our ongoing commitment to further education and decades of experience allow us to provide dental services of the highest quality.
We bring modern day dentistry to the small village of Richmond, Ontario with a commitment to dental excellence.
Pola Light Teeth Whitening
Frequently Asked Questions
Many producers of tooth whitening products make statements like “5 shades” whiter or similar. This, however, can be deceiving because it depends on the natural color of your teeth and the staining that is currently present. With the help of Pola, you can get rid of even the most stubborn dental stains and restore the brightest, whitest shade of your teeth.
The biggest factor affecting your oral health is your lifestyle. Your teeth will lose their luster more quickly if you regularly consume coffee, wine, or soda than if you stick to water. Your whitening will typically be at its best for the first six months before progressively diminishing.
Each session just requires a modest amount. Avoid overfilling your mouthpiece since the gel could leak and irritate your gums. Per teeth whitening session, use one-fifth of the syringe (0.6g / 0.02 oz) on the top and bottom of the tray, following the markings on the syringe as a reference.